Ticket To Ride Rules
Ticket to Ride Promotion RULES:
- To earn your entry into the “Ultimate Ticket to Ride” grand prize drawing, you must meet your overall sales goal in cumulative purchases during the promotional period September 1 – December 31, 2019.Your 4 month sales goal will be provided by GCE within 2 weeks of your successful registration.
- To earn your entry and/or entries into the monthly prize drawing you must purchase a minimum of $1,000 of the monthly sponsors’ products.
- Includes through-stock business only.
- All participants must be principals or eligible employees of GCE customers. Employees and family members of Granite City Electric are not eligible.
- One “Ticket To Ride” registration per company and for the “Ultimate” promotion. Multiple entries into the monthly drawings are possible based on sponsor product purchases within the given month.
- Value associated with the Grand and/or Monthly Prize is taxable as income and the Prize Winner is solely responsible for any taxes, including, but not limited to all applicable federal, state and local taxes that become due with respect to the value of the Prizes.
- Winners will be issued a 1099 tax form for the actual value of the Prizes when delivered.
- Winners must provide their W9 prior to receiving prize.- All accounts must be current throughout the promotion period.
- New customers who register by September 5th, 2019 may be eligible for both the Ultimate Ticket To Ride as well as the Monthly Ticket To Ride promotions, pending review. Customers who register after September 13th may participate in the monthly Ticket To Ride promotion only.
- Any additional excursions, upgrades, etc...will be the sole responsibility of the winner(s).
- Trip Dates and Destinations are based on availability at time of booking
- Prize must be claimed within 30 days of announcement.
- If prize is not claimed within the allotted timeframe, the winner will be disqualified.
- No substitution, exchange or transfer of prize by winners.
- All travel arrangements must be booked through Award Headquarters/HMI
- Once certificates are redeemed and travel plans are confirmed, they cannot be changed or refunded.
- Maximum values on award components apply.
- There is no cash value assigned for each of the trips, and cash may not be substituted for a trip package
- Granite City Electric reserves the right to change, modify, or cancel this promotion at any time at our sole discretion.
- Promotion available only to Granite City Electric customers in New England in good standing, and GCE has the right to exclude any customer from participating for any reason.